Go!Bag for One
Lightweight Backpack (1)
First Aid Kit (1)
Hands-Free LED Headlamp (1)
Water Purification Treatment (1)
Emergency Blanket (1)
Emergency Alert Whistle (1)
Dust Mask (Box of 10)
Extra AAA Batteries (4)
Duct Tape (1)
Windproof Waterproof Matches (1)
Order complete sets with one click:
Go!Bag for Two
Perfect starter kit for 2 adults: 2 backpacks, 2 headlamps, 2 emergency blankets, 2 emergency whistles, 1 First Aid Kit, 1 water treatment, 1 box of 10 dust masks, 8 AAA batteries, 1 duct tape and 1 box of matches.
Go!Bag for Three
Perfect starter kit for 2 adults, 1 child: 3 backpacks, 3 headlamps, 3 emergency blankets, 3 emergency whistles, 1 First Aid Kit, 1 water treatment, 1 box of 10 dust masks, 12 AAA batteries, 1 duct tape and 1 box of matches.
Go!Bag for Four
Perfect starter kit for 2 adults, 2 children: 3 backpacks, 4 headlamps, 4 emergency blankets, 2 emergency whistles, 1 First Aid Kit, 1 water treatment, 1 box of 10 dust masks, 12 AAA batteries, 1 duct tape and 1 box of matches.
Shop each product one by one:
See all the essential products that go into your basic Go Bag below. Click on individual products to see our reviews and get more details or order on Amazon.
- Basic Go!Bag
Now add these to your Go!Bag:
Make sure you're covered on the road:
Click here: Essential items to keep in your car
Don't forget these things you get together at home:
- A spare set of house and car keys.
- A ziplock bag with personal care items: toothbrush, medicines, feminine care products, toilet paper. For more on this, read this article.
- An extra pair of socks, a long-sleeved shirt, a bandana or scarf, and a hat.
- A spare pair of sunglasses, and prescription glasses or contact lenses and lens solution.
- A waterproof bag with important documents. For a list of documents you need to have in your GoBag, read this article.
- A notebook, pens and pencils.
- A deck of playing cards and a game or two.
About our methodology
We spent hours reviewing materials from FEMA (the US Federal Emergency Management Agency), the Red Cross, the Humane Society as well as a host of other government and non-governmental organizations to put together the checklist of necessary items. We then spent many more hours reviewing products. We look for quality, completeness without overkill, high customer ratings, and price. We read the customer reviews and note their experience. And of course, these are the items we personally bought.