ACTUAL STICKERS (not clings and we did that on purpose)
* We are HAPPY to say that these are NOT static clings. Why? If the worst happens, and your home catches on fire, a static cling is NOT going in an effort to withstand heat. A static cling is going to melt and/or curl up and fall off the glass or door.
* Stickers are a lot more heat resistant. And yes, they’ll leave an adhesive on your window but that adhesive can easily be cleaned off.
APPLY 2 DIFFERENT WAYS
* These stickers are unique in that you’ll be able to EITHER take the front coating off and apply them to a window (so that the sticker is physically on the inside of your home but the image shows through) OR you’ll be able to pull off the back and stick them to a solid door (just as a traditional bumper sticker works).
WHY A 4-PACK
* You never know which door or window a rescue worker may enter through. We are hoping that a 4-pack will at least cover every side of a 4 sided home. If you live in an apartment We are hoping you’ll be able to place one on each window and on the front door.
* Each sticker is 4″ (wide) by 5″ (long).
* The design is vibrant, bright and bold.
* Mark off how many animals you have in the home. Pointing out the EXACT headcount will help rescue workers.
* These stickers will stick to any smooth, clean surface. Apply them to glass, wood, dry wall, aluminum, and so forth.
Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee!
If you’re unhappy for any reason, please reach out for a full refund.
ADHESIVE ON FRONT AND BACK: Stick to the inside of the window so it shows through OR stick on the outside of a solid wood door.
EASY TO UNDERSTAND: In case of an emergency, fire fighters will quickly know how many dogs, cats, birds, and so forth you have inside the home.
4-PACK OF STICKERS: Put one on each side of your house or one in every apartment window. Imagine a second pack if you wish to have more than 4 alert stickers. Give as gifts.
JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: Our customers find our 4 inch by 5 inch pet finder stickers to be the perfect size. Rescue and safety workers can’t miss them.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE: If you aren’t happy with the Pet Emergency Stickers you’ll be able to ask for a full refund.